Join James Hardy and Denise Druce for a Yoga and Music Retreat at Brighton, Utah!
The Wasatch Mountain Lodge at Brighton Resort is the setting for this amazing weekend of yoga, hiking, mountain biking, campfires, live music with The Hardy Brothers, food by chef Tamra Smith, and all-around-bliss. It’s rustic, old-school, and is located at the base of the Brighton Resort mountain.
Cost for entire weekend retreat $281 per person.
- Two nights accommodations (20 beds available on a first come-first served basis. After that, bring a sleeping bag and/or air mattress)
- All meals Friday through Sunday, provided by chef Tamra Smith
- Free time on Saturday for hiking/mountain biking/massage or just some good old R & R.
- Friday 2 Hour Power Yoga
- Saturday morning meditation and stretch
- Saturday evening wind down class
- Sunday morning restorative yoga
If you just want to join us for part of the event weekend, with no accommodations, pricing is as follows:
- Friday 6-8pm Power Class and Dinner $39
- Saturday 6-7:30 Class, Dinner and Camp Kirtan Concert with The Hardy Brothers $59
- Sunday 8-9:30am Restore Class and Breakfast $39
Wasatch Mountain Lodge Facebook Page
8465 S. Mary Lake Lane, Brighton, Utah 84121
*Cancellation Policy: Orders cancelled prior to April 18, 2014 will receive a refund minus a $25 administration fee. Cancellations received after April 18, 2014 are non-refundable.