“I’m asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change…
I’m asking you to believe in yours.” ~Barack Obama
We all want a better world. I believe that every single human being wakes up with a spark of hope that today will be better than yesterday. And then, usually within seconds, we turn on a screen, begin scrolling through all the bad news that happened while we were sleeping, and just like that, we’re sucked back down.
The beginning of a better world, is our BELIEF that it is possible. And we have to work that belief like my teenager works his biceps. It takes great effort to see possibility instead of ‘something’s wrong’. What would happen if, just for today, we ALL went into a new day with the belief that each step we take, each conversation we have, each task we take on, is a step toward a better world?
Join me in a movement of BELIEVING.
- Believe in your dreams
- Believe in this day
- Believe that you are loved
- Believe that you make a difference
- Believe that together we CAN create a better world
- Believe, even when those around you don’t
- Believe that there’s a light at the end of the tunnel, and it’s closer than you think
- Believe that you are that light for someone else!
- Believe that the best is ahead of you
- Believe in those around you
- Believe in yourself
- I BELIEVE IN YOU!!