We now have over 600 graduates of the Yoga Assets and University of Utah Teacher Training Programs. It’s time for a reunion! Please join us to reunite with your classmates and become part of the larger Yoga Assets community. We call it “Meet Your Cousins”
Location: Meet Me on 33rd (1565 East 3300 South)
Friday September 13 FREE Reception for Graduates (Please RSVP)
- Meet and Greet
6-9 Reception with light appetizers and drinks
- Growing the YogaAssets Community-how can we support you?
Saturday September 14th-8am to 5pm ($69 for a whole day of learning and 6 CEUs)
*Once registered, you will be able to select your three sessions on a “first come” basis
7:30-8 Arrive, check in, light breakfast
8-8:30 Welcome and Morning Activity
8:45 to 10:45am Morning Sessions
- New Yoga Assets Practicum Review with Amy Davis
- Review the new Yoga Assets postural assessment, and use the information to create better body cues, individualize poses, and assist yogis in your class.
- Yoga for Seniors with Denise Druce
- Learn to construct a safe and accessible yoga class using both a mat and a chair, and how to make your classes a YES for your students who are aging.
- Yoga Sutras for Life with Shelley Dawson
- If you have struggled with the Sutras, come and learn how applicable this wisdom is in our every day life. Take the old and turn it into something new!
11-1 Midday Sessions
- Sthira/Sukha off the mat with Amy Davis and Shelley Dawson
- Steady/Sweet. Dark/Llight. Good/Bad. Soft/Hard. Practice with us as we dive into finding, creating, and EmBracing and living this balancing act we call life.
- Grounding and Earthing with Cynthia Wand
As we come together on the day of the September Full Moon, let’s honor it with a unique and celebratory Full Moon practice that you can bring into your life and to your students.
- Yoga for a Healthy Back…Build Your Own Workshop with Denise Druce
- Back care is a major reason people are coming to yoga. In this session we will do a back-healthy practice, and help you create your own healthy back workshop.
1-2 Lunch and Networking (on your own, many nearby options or bring a lunch)
2-2:45 Community Meeting (Updates to the Yoga Assets Curriculum with Denise)
3-5pm Afternoon Sessions
- Sprinkles! Using Yoga Assets New Flash Cards with Whitney Rasmussen
- Fascinating Fascia with David Kinnick
- Milton Monson
REGISTER TODAY TO SAVE YOUR SPOT!