Introducing children to yoga at an early age can help them learn healthy lifestyle habits and set the foundation for a fit future. Whether you’re a yoga teacher, a traditional teacher in the education system, or a parent, this four-day virtual and live training will provide you with the tools and information you need to lead a kid-friendly yoga class and help kids live healthier, happier lives.
Join Denise Druce for a virtual program on Zoom.
Monday December 27 through Thursday December 30
4 full days, 9am to 5pm
Explore ways to get kids more active through helping them fall in love with yoga.
Our Kids Need Yoga!
- More and more schools are discovering the benefits of teaching yoga and mindfulness to our youth
- We will spend a whole day looking at how teaching to kids is different than teaching to adult learners
- We will give you tools to help kids improve focus, social interactions, self-esteem, decision making and problem solving, while helping them decrease stress and anxiety
- You will receive a “Yoga for Kids Specialist” Certificate, plus 30 CECs for Yoga Alliance.
Dates: December 27 through December 30
Time: Each Day 9am to 5pm *please log in early*
Location: Zoom (after you register you will receive the zoom link to join)
- 9am check in
- 9:30 Playful Practices for kids of all ages
- 10:30 Break
- 10:45-12:30pm Discussion
- 12:30-1:30pm Lunch with optional networking
- 1:30-3:30pm Afternoon Session and Break
- 3:30-4:30pm Afternoon movement and meditation
- 4:30-5pm Close
- Parent and Child classes
- Yoga and the Developing Brain
- Preschoolers Yoga
- Early Elementary Yoga
- Yoga for Junior High Kids
- Yoga in High Schools
- Yoga in a college setting
- Marketing Yourself to Teach to Kids