Many athletes and coaches are embracing the idea of adding yoga to their training regimen. Yoga is a great complement to athletic training, and this workshop will give yoga teachers the tools and confidence to work with all types of athletes.
Join Denise Druce, E-RYT500, yoga teacher to the Utah Jazz, and University of Utah Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Gymnastics teams, and discover how to:
- Understand the Athlete’s Body
- Create sports specific yoga classes
- Balance the natural imbalances of training and sport
- Use proper sequencing for athletes
- Teach to a class of multiple and diverse athletic needs
- Market yourself to coaches and athletes
- Incorporate the psychological aspects of yoga for athletes
You will receive an outline and marketing materials for a 3-hour program that you can take to the athletes in your community.
Cost: $149 for the entire 12 hour course.
*** For 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified teachers the credits of the course are eligible for 12 hours CEU with Yoga Alliance. Continuing Education Units are required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
Upon completion of this course and full payment, students will receive a Certificate of Completion documenting participation and attendance.